Crew Member and Lead Crew
Help us deliver a consistent passenger experience by blending the 5 stages of RiverShack Row into one to ensure everyone who spends time on our boats has a 5 star experience (Check out our Facebook reviews to see what we’re talking about)
- Awareness – talking to people and telling the RiverShack story
- Committing – give people the confidence to have a go
- OnBoarding – cherishing each group to help them get on board with safety and confidence.
- Rowing – ensuring their time on the Tees is as safe and as much fun as possible, including taking and posting photos
- Aftercare – Helping people back on land, saying farewell and linking with them via social media.
We’re recruiting now!
We’re on the look out for people with the right attitude to join our crew.
You need to be authentic, fun and committed. If you like working with people, being outdoors, getting stuck in, and want to help get more people out on the Tees please get in touch; Call Rachel on 07795613299.
We have 3 roles available at the moment both part and full time: for Crew Members (onboarding people to boats) and Lead Crew (with water safety certification required), see outline below.
We have great ambition to grow RiverShack – so the sky is the limit! We’re looking for people who are interested in supporting canoe and kayak adventures too. Get in touch if that’s you.
This role simply needs people who have confidence with passengers of all ages, who like being near the river, who are able to communicate and who are aware of what safety on the river needs (we’ll train you with anything which is essential). Contact Rachel on 07795613299.
We’ve spent too much time indoors and in an office. Now its time to get outdoors and put something back – and have some real FUN!