Experience and Explore the Tees (UPDATE from 19 July)
NOTE -PASSENGER BOAT TRIPS times have changed:
Boat leaves Yarm 11:00 13:00 15:00 and 17:00 each Saturday & Sunday*.
Boat leaves Preston Park 12:00 14:00 16:00 and 17:35 each Saturday & Sunday*.
Weekdays – we are running school holiday club activities some days 10-2pm and will offer public trips thereafter. See the weekly schedule for details.
*subject to change – check before travelling.
River cruises – We are now accepting WALK-UP PASSENGERS – please arrive 15 mins before your preferred sailing and pay by card on board.
Prices – Return Trips on Passenger Boat (starting either Yarm to Preston Park)
£10 per Adult (Aged 16+), £6 per Child (aged 5-15)
Under 4yrs Free of charge.
Well behaved dogs welcome.
Prices – Single Trips on our Passenger Boat
£6 per Adult, £4 per Child
Concessions & Groups
Carers go Free (with their Caree)
Prams & Bikes are Free
Apologies that we are not currently offering any other discounts or group reductions – however for groups, please consider a private 1 hr hire for up to 40 people which starts at £150 per hour. This is a safe and exclusive way to have a group get-together, in open air, away from crowds and busy places.
BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS – only required for Private Trips and Canoe hire (book a min of 24 hrs in advance):
- Please book 24 hrs in advance where possible – choose one of these times via the ‘book a trip‘ menu item above.
- Choose an available ’employee’ which equates to a service/location.
- Make payment.
- Await approval (within 24 hrs).
- Check Facebook before visiting where we confirm river conditions are amenable for trips. If they are not, we will reschedule or refund your trip, (see T&Cs)
How to experience the Tees: River trips, River cruises
Based in Yarm, we offer a range of river cruises on our passenger boat Juno from 35 mins to 2-3 hrs:
- Public trips: We run a scheduled 35min duration service from Yarm Wharf open at weekends and school holidays, if the river conditions are safe.
- Private bookings for school & community groups and events from private parties to cultural events; open weekdays and weekends around our scheduled times; min of 2 days advance notice required.
How to experience the Tees: Canoes and Rowing
Be Oarsome! pack a picnic and paddle the Tees on a Canadian Canoe or rowing boat. Experience the calmness of nature and the beauty of wildlife.
Canadian Canoes are £45/half day – 3 hrs for 2-4 people.
Rowing Boats start from £15-20/hr per rowing boat. (Rowing boats snot currently available)
Canadian Canoes can accommodate 2 Adults paddling and up to 2 children. Rowing Boats can accommodate 2 adults and 2/3 small children or equivalent.
Our open Season is Easter to October.
Always check Facebook for daily updates before travelling.
Live chat Use our live chat for immediate information during opening hours.