Experience and Explore the Tees
NOTE: JUNO TRIPS are only available 11:00 12:30 14:00 and 15:30 at Weekends and Bank Holidays at this time.
Weekdays are for Private Group Bookings only.
- Please book 24 hrs in advance – choose one of these times via the booking link above.
- Choose an available ’employee’ which equates to a service location.
- Make payment.
- Await approval (within 24 hrs).
- Check Facebook before visiting where we confirm river conditions are amenable for trips. If they are not, we will reschedule or refund your trip, (see T&Cs)
Note: As a not-for-profit organisation we can only open if we receive enough pre-bookings 24 hrs in advance.
How to experience the Tees: river trips, river cruises
Based in Yarm, we offer 40 min / 60 min. river cruises on our passenger boat Juno:
- Public trips: We run a scheduled service from Yarm Wharf open at weekends and school holidays, if the river conditions are safe.
- Private bookings for school & community groups and events from private parties to cultural events; open weekdays and weekends; advance notice required.
How to experience the Tees: Canoes and Rowing
Be Oarsome! pack a picnic and paddle the Tees on a Canadian Canoe or rowing boat. Experience the calmness of nature and the beauty of wildlife.
Canadian Canoes are £45/half day – 3 hrs for 2-4 people.
Rowing Boats start from £15-20/hr per rowing boat. (Rowing boats start 21 Jun 2021)
Canadian Canoes can accommodate 2 Adults paddling and up to 2 children. Rowing Boats can accommodate 2 adults and 2/3 small children or equivalent.
Our open Season is Easter to October.
Always check Facebook for daily updates before travelling.
Live chat Use our live chat for immediate information during opening hours.